These are works that have been found and returned to the Library at Chawton House! Please click on the link for full details and images.
- John Milton. Paradise Lost, 1736.
- Butler, Samuel. The Genuine Remains in Prose and Verse of Mr. Samuel Butler, author of Hudibras.with notes by R. Thyer. Tonson London Two Volumes (1759).
- Lyttelton, George. Letters from a Persian in England, to his friend at Ispahan. The Third Edition. London: Printed for J. Millan, at the Corner of Buckingham-Court, near the Admiralty-Office, 1735.
- Volney, Constantin Francois. Travels through Syria and Egypt, in the years 1783, 1784, and 1785. London G. G. J. and J. Robinson 1787.
- Wraxall, (Nathaniel William) A Tour through the Western, Southern, and Interior Provinces of France. London, Printed for Charles Dilly, 1784.
- History and Antiquities of Rochester (1771)
- Hanway, Jonas. An Historical Account of the British Trade over the Caspian Sea: 2 volumes, 2nd ed, London: 1754. Volume 2 is titled The Revolutions of Persia.
- Pharmacopoeia Collegii Regii Medicorum Edinburgensis. [By the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh]. Edinburgi, Apud W. Sands, A. Murray, & J. Cochran. Sumptibus J. Patoni ibidem Bibliopolae. MDCCXLIV. [Fourth Edition].